How did Schema.org became what it is ?

From: Jean-Christophe Lavocat - Elokenz <jice@elokenz.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:50:22 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Dear community,

I have a non-technical question about Schema.org. Is there any
link/resource about Schema.org story? How did the sponsors manage to
create this partnership and what were the initial steps ? How long did
it take from the initial reflexion about schemas to the publication of
the official announcement ?

I am sorry to post such a 'irrelevant' question, but I am very curious
about the process it took to turn an idea into something widely adopted
by major actors.

Best regards,
     Jean-Christophe Lavocat

--

Jean-Christophe Lavocat / Elokenz Founder
+336 46 37 49 26/ jice@elokenz.com <mailto:jice@elokenz.com>