Re: 2014 Sports Proposal - V3

As everyone has pointed out, sports (including the question of "What is a
sport?"), gets complicated very quickly with many, many corner cases.

The original sports collaboration working group debated all of these
questions (and more) and ultimately decided to offer a schema that would
serve the 99% case of modeling who played what and what was the result.
Everyone who participated assumed we would need to revisit the schema to
augment it for particular sports or situations.

I don't want to suppress the discussion, just to say that this is a large
domain and it is easy to get lost in the weeds.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com