Re: 2014 Sports Proposal - V3

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:30:09 -0700
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>, Tom Grahame <tom.grahame@bbc.co.uk>
CC: PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>, "Jason Johnson (BING)" <jasjoh@microsoft.com>
Two difficult situations are the modern Olympics and NCAA football.  Two
somewhat easier situations are Major League Baseball seasons and World Cups. A
typical non-trivial situation is a uniform sports league season, i.e., not
Major League Baseball.  If the league has best-of-even playoffs, that should
be handled.

For bonus points consider European club football, including promotion,
relegation, and the various international competitions.

peter