Re: 2014 Sports Proposal - V3

Two difficult situations are the modern Olympics and NCAA football.  Two
somewhat easier situations are Major League Baseball seasons and World Cups. A
typical non-trivial situation is a uniform sports league season, i.e., not
Major League Baseball.  If the league has best-of-even playoffs, that should
be handled.

For bonus points consider European club football, including promotion,
relegation, and the various international competitions.

peter