2014 Sports Proposal - V3

From: Jason Johnson (BING) <jasjoh@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:57:26 +0000
To: PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
CC: Tom Grahame <tom.grahame@bbc.co.uk>, "paul@xmlteam.com" <paul@xmlteam.com>, Alice Swanberg <alices@yahoo-inc.com>
All,

I'm pleased to formally announce and encourage review and feedback on an updated version of the 2014 Sports Vocabulary proposal that was originally shared earlier this year<http://blog.schema.org/2014/02/schemaorg-sports-vocabulary.html> in January.  This is the third (and hopefully final) major update to the proposal since then with major changes including:

- overhaul of the statistics and event results vocabulary and data model
- removal of the 'Event Series' vocabulary in favor of the more generic Itemlist proposal
- significant re-formatting to make the doc more readable
- alignment with the new Role based vocabulary and data model

A full list of changes can be found in the Change Log at the bottom of the exported PDF<https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:2014SportsVocab-v3.pdf>.

W3c Wiki Page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Sports
Exported PDF: https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:2014SportsVocab-v3.pdf

Below are links to some of the new terms within a test build of Schema.org.

http://sdo-sports.appspot.com/SportsOrganization
http://sdo-sports.appspot.com/Statistic
http://sdo-sports.appspot.com/SportsTeam
http://sdo-sports.appspot.com/Decision