Re: VisualArtwork

https://www.freebase.com/visual_art

Check out how we set it up in Freebase currently... we have properties such
as Art Form as well as Art Genre and Medium.  (although the instance data
under those is filled in by the community, and probably has lots of
misconceptions or needs more cleanup...but at least we have the
properties.)  There's some cool enumerated ones already, like "courtroom
sketch" being a Art Genre, rather than an Art Form.
https://www.freebase.com/visual_art/visual_art_genre?instances=

Hope it helps the discussion further here...let me know if I can
dis-entangle anything.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>