Re: Why is the video property bound to creative work?

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:10:07 -0500
To: Laura Dawson <Laura.Dawson@bowker.com>
Cc: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>, "martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hmm, that last reply from me probably confused more folks than it helped..

Let's just say that I would vote "YES" to a new "about" property on Thing
that expected another Thing with a somewhat still unclear definition of
"Another Thing that this particular Thing is the primary subject of or
about."

(There are reasons for making it restrictive (primary subject), rather than
loose, so that there is more clarity in its use.  Less restrictive
properties on sub-types could handle further relationships within domain
contexts, I would hope, later on)