RE: Potentials Actions - We Think We're Done

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 21:40:26 +0200
To: "'W3C Web Schemas Task Force'" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Cc: <public-hydra@w3.org>
On Monday, April 07, 2014 7:32 PM, Jason Johnson (BING) wrote:
> The Schema.org team invite final comment review on our latest design
> for Potential Actions.
>
> We think we're done - please take a look.

I'll do a complete review tomorrow (there are so many changes that I'll need
more time) but allow me a first question before I call it a day:

Why is schema:url use for the target of an operation? It is defined as "URL
of the item." which is quite ambiguous but I think generally it is used as
some kind of identifier.

Why didn't you introduce a separate property such as "target" or
"targetUrl"?

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler