Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

From: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:21:32 +0200
To: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Cc: "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>

> ...should collapse all whitespace (including newlines) into a single
> space?

Exactly what I meant to say.

If you can provide links to other examples that have different escape
> characters, that would probably help.

I don't go through everything, I just encountered some when looking around.
But the ones I have encountred are:
http://schema.org/WebPage, http://schema.org/CreativeWork,
http://schema.org/Person, http://schema.org/Review,
http://schema.org/LocalBusiness