Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

I just noticed that the stacking order of Types and their properties has been reversed.  i.e.. Thing is now at the bottom.

Confused at first - finding the Type [being viewed] specific properties at the top.

But already liking it.

~Richard