Re: Best schema to use for services

From: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:54:11 +0200
To: David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
Cc: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Sorry for the links David. Typo's from my side (/me feels somewhat ashamed).

Here are the right ones:
https://www.seoprovider.nl/seo-pakketten/mkb-geavanceerd/ (has a real price
and generates a rich snippet)
https://www.seoprovider.nl/seo-pakketten/mkb-maatwerk/ (has no price
specified and therefore doesn't generate a rich snippet)

Unfortunately I can't give you an answer as to your questions about
GoodRelations. I don't know enough about it. I'm more accustomed with
data-vocabulary.org and schema.org

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:45 PM, David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
wrote:

> Thank you for those responses, Jarno and Martin.  Jarno, unfortunately
for some reason the links to your site did not open. Not sure why.

> Martin, thanks for those links and references.  I apologize if my
questions seem "simple", but can a page be marked up with GoodRelations and
not fear being soon outdated?  And will GoodRelations be around for a while
or will it eventually be replaced by schema.org codes?  And can a page use
both schemas and GoodRelations codes without any problems being deciphered
by the search engines?