Re: Best schema to use for services

From: David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:45:27 -0500
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Thank you for those responses, Jarno and Martin.  Jarno, unfortunately
for some reason the links to your site did not open. Not sure why.

Martin, thanks for those links and references.  I apologize if my
questions seem "simple", but can a page be marked up with GoodRelations
and not fear being soon outdated?  And will GoodRelations be around for
a while or will it eventually be replaced by schema.org codes?  And can
a page use both schemas and GoodRelations codes without any problems
being deciphered by the search engines?

David Deering