Re: Best schema to use for services

From: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:57:35 +0200
To: David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
Cc: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Since you ask for it, don't shoot me down for providing a link to my own
site:
https://www.seo-provider.nl/seo-pakketten/mkb-geavanceerd/ (has a real
price)
https://www.seo-provider.nl/seo-pakketten/mkb-maatwerk/ ()

Run it through Google's structured data testing tool (
http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets) and you'll see and SEO
service mark-up as a product. The 'copyrightholder' is a
'professionalservice'.

Sorry it's in Dutch, the Englisg version isn't ready yet.