Re: Best schema to use for services

From: David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:48:01 -0500
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Thank you for all of your replies.  I do think that most people tend to
think of a Product as a tangible object and do not consider a service as
a product, even though it can be and is.  So as long as the definition
of a Schema Product is clear that it does include services, I think most
people including myself won't have a problem understanding and using it
to mark up services.

However, could someone please perhaps provide me with an example of how
a business would mark up their page with a Product Schema for a service
such as web design or something such as tree trimming?  And would you
recommend marking up the page with perhaps both a Local Business schema
and a Product schema?