Re: Offer in check-out?

From: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 12:20:23 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi Martin,
danke fŁr die Antwort.

> In short: GoodRelations and schema.org aim at supporting the *discovery* stage of purchases

Hm, isnít semantic mark-up about just describing the content with no
regards to what will be done with that data at the moment?

I.e. a product would be a schema.org/Product, no matter if itís
presented as an offer to a buyer of if itís already in her basket.

Search engines benefit from semantic mark-up, but isnít that just one of
many possible applications of semantic mark-up?

Gunnar