Re: Should we adopt SKOS?

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Martin Hepp
<martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org> wrote:
> This list should, IMHO, really just be about
>
> a) concrete extensions of schema.org for certain domains or usage ("we need an additional property for type XYZ for the following reasons") and
> b) issues with the current extension mechanisms or concrete proposals on how to enhance them,

I don't disagree that these are in scope for discussion. But isn't
public-vocabs a discussion list to support the W3C Web Schemas Task
Force, which has its own somewhat broader charter and scope [1]?

Personally I would like to see a little less focus on getting the
models just right, and a little more focus on using this W3C
discussion space as neutral territory to discuss how we are using the
vocabularies in applications and tools.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/webschema.html