vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

From: Tarasova, Tatiana <T.Tarasova@uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:58:46 +0000
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Dear All,

I am looking for the existing vocabularies/ontologies (in English) that can be used to describe the structure of documents of parliamentary proceedings, i.e., written records of parliamentary meetings. For example, I am interested in expressing such concepts as parliamentary proceedings, topics (discussed agenda of the proceedings), speeches inside topics (verbal ) and paragraphs that constitute parliamentary speeches.

Is anybody aware of such vocabularies? So far I have not found anything specific, only vocabularies that allow to describe structure of generic documents such as [1] or [2] .

[1] http://salt.semanticauthoring.org/ontologies/sdo#
[2] http://purl.org/spar/doco/Paragraph

Thank you,

Tatiana