RE: vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

From: Michael Hopwood <michael@editeur.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:55:56 +0000
To: "Tarasova, Tatiana" <T.Tarasova@uva.nl>
CC: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi Tatiana,

I'm not aware of any published Sem Web vocabularies for these documents.

However, procedings like Hansard are certainly highly indexed already. Existing indices would provide a good start.

There are also other related datasets that might help: e.g. organisation charts for government departments will have ministerial roles etc. - have a look at http://data.gov.uk/data for examples...