From: Tarasova, Tatiana [mailto:T.Tarasova@uva.nl]
Sent: 18 February 2013 16:59
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

Dear All,

I am looking for the existing vocabularies/ontologies (in English) that can be used to describe the structure of documents of parliamentary proceedings, i.e., written records of parliamentary meetings. For example, I am interested in expressing such concepts as parliamentary proceedings, topics (discussed agenda of the proceedings), speeches inside topics (verbal ) and paragraphs that constitute parliamentary speeches.

Is anybody aware of such vocabularies? So far I have not found anything specific, only vocabularies that allow to describe structure of generic documents such as [1] or [2] .

[1] http://salt.semanticauthoring.org/ontologies/sdo#
[2] http://purl.org/spar/doco/Paragraph

Thank you,

Tatiana