Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

From: Guha <guha@google.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:38:49 -0700
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Cc: Omar Benjelloun (عمر بنجلون) <benjello@google.com>, W3C Vocabularies <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Actually, an earlier version of the proposal from Omar dealt with this very
well by having the typeof='SetOf/Painting'. So, applications that are aware
of this kind of markup can do the right thing, while others don't have the
unintended consequence.

guha

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com