Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

>From the proposal:

  <thead>
      <th property="image">Image</th>
      <th property="name">Title</th>
      <th property="dateCreated">Year</th>
      <th>Technique</th>
      <th>Dimensions</th>
      <th property="contentLocation">Gallery</th>
  </thead>
<tbody>...</tbody>

It should be noted that parsers which are not aware of this table extension
would generate this information:
<>
   rdf:type schema:Painting;
   schema:image "Image";
   schema:name "Title";
   schema:dateCreated "Year";
   schema:contentLocation "Gallery" .

How do you plane to cope with this situation? Leave it be? Would it have
unintended consequences on some applications?

Steph.

--
Steph.