AW: new itemscope or not?

From: Cord Wiljes <cwiljes@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:29:58 +0200
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
So this one would be forbidden, because it has two itemids:

itemid="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Hamlet urn:isbn:0-330-34032-8">

Schema.org's "url" is a property of "Thing", i.e. everything can have one or
several urls. I understand its semantics as "URL where you can get a
document about this entity." So it is something different from an itemid.
Using the Hamlet example:

itemid="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Hamlet">
Page about Hamlet</a>
   <a
href="http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Tragedy_of_Hamlet,_Prince_of_Denmark
" itemprop="url">The full text of Hamlet</a>

with:

Hamlet, the play:
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Hamlet
documents with info on Hamlet:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamlet