From: Dan Brickley [danbri@danbri.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 23:21
To: Guha
Cc: John Bachir; public-vocabs@w3.org; Andreas Gebhard; Stuart Myles; Evan Sandhaus
Subject: Re: proposal to add factChecker and copyEditor to NewsArticle

On 16 October 2012 13:45, Guha <guha@google.com> wrote:
> That sounds like a good idea.
>
> guha

Likewise, sounds good to me. I'd like to hear from the rNews team on
this though. I had a call with Andreas a little while back about
planning for rNews 1.1. Andreas/Stuart/Evan, any thoughts?

Dan

ps. see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2012Oct/0014.html
for whole thread

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM, John Bachir <john@ganxy.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone have any thoughts on this?
>>
>> Is there another venue more appropriate for this sort of thing?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, John Bachir <john@ganxy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The typical roles in producing a journalistic work are: writer, editor,
>>> fact-checker, copy-editor.
>>>
>>> Thing > CreativeWork > Article > NewsArticle has these properties of type
>>> Person:
>>>
>>> accountablePerson
>>> author
>>> contributor