Re: Comment versus UserComments

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:19:53 -0600
To: public-vocabs@w3.org

> Definitely an interesting direction --- but how much should we try to
> cover in the next revision, versus going ahead with a simple basic
> 'Comment' class? As you say this is a good extensibility point; we
> don't need to put everything in the core immediately.
>
> cheers,
>
> Dan

The core type is fine for now for a simple basic 'Comment' class.  I agree
with others that you can borrow properties from CreativeWork.  At a minimum
those would be dateCreated, dateModified, datePublished, inLanguage, and
creator.  In fact, any written work of any kind will always have a
dateCreated, inLanguage, and creator at a minimum.

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry