Re: Comment versus UserComments

Hello,
I think the choice to manage "comment" as a subclass of creativework is both logical, simple and powerful
It would also enable to have comments on comments which is useful.

Btw this afternoon I tried to find a way to link articles to an article as "relatedarticle" or "relatedcreativework" and I did not find any way to do so. Is there a way to do it?

Cheers
Jean

+33 6 01 22 48 55, delahousse.jean@gmail.com, skype: jean.delahousse
@jdelahousse, http://jean-delahousse.info