Re: Schema.org Required Properties (Was "Re: Issue with rich snippets tools testing tool & businessEvent")

From: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:13:58 -0500
To: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Cc: Jocelyn Fournier <jocelyn.fournier@googlemail.com>, Mark Keller <webnetworkz@gmail.com>, Adrian Giurca <giurca@tu-cottbus.de>, public-vocabs@w3.org
Martin wrote:
> Note that while schema.org is a joint endeavor of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and Yandex, the consumption of the data is not. For general legal reasons, the competitive nature of the search engine business, and for anti-trust laws, you will typically not get an official statement by the search engines on aspects related to the consumption of schema.org markup.

A search of <http://company.yandex.com/> for schema.org, schema, rdf,
or even semantic revealed nothing. I guess this classifies as no
"official statement" esp. of this Yandex involvement...

I was able to find a Yandex blog about there implementation elsewhere,
however <http://help.yandex.ru/webmaster/?id=1122752>

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations