RE: Process Question

Thanks - The draft for both periodicals and comics has been posted here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/PeriodicalsComics.

-peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Brickley [mailto:danbri@danbri.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:51 PM
To: Guha; Olson, Peter; public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: Process Question

On 1 February 2012 19:44, Guha <guha@google.com> wrote:

> The most important thing to do is to get traction (in terms of
> discussions, consensus, publisher support) from the community. After that,  it is easy.

Yes. I think we should also try to take care to get some non-English language examples with each proposal. Japanese was mentioned here and that would be great.

Peter - feel free to use our area of the W3C Wiki to keep drafts and proposals - http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas - or at least link them for others to find.

As Guha says, schema.org isn't very formalist regarding review. But the more consensus we see around a proposal, the more sensible it seems to us to adopt it.

cheers,

Dan

> guha
>

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Olson, Peter <polson@marvel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi List –
>>
>> A few weeks ago I submitted the Marvel draft for several schema
>> pertaining to comics.  We were wondering what the process is for the
>> consideration and adoption of new schemas once they are submitted.
>> Basically, should we just start to evangelize and get comments from
>> the wider comics industry or should we wait for a more formal review
>> from schema.org?  Apologies if this is answered somewhere else – we just couldn’t find it.
>>
>> -peter
>>
>> Peter Olson | VP, Web and Application Development | Marvel
>> Entertainment

Nothing contained in this e-mail shall (a) be considered a legally binding agreement, amendment or modification of any agreement with Marvel, each of which requires a fully executed agreement to be received by Marvel or (b) be deemed approval of any product, packaging, advertising or promotion material, which may only come from Marvel's Legal Department.
THINK GREEN - SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!