Re: Process Question

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:50:58 +0100
To: Guha <guha@google.com>, "Olson, Peter" <polson@marvel.com>, public-vocabs@w3.org
On 1 February 2012 19:44, Guha <guha@google.com> wrote:

> The most important thing to do is to get traction (in terms of
> discussions, consensus, publisher support) from the community. After that,  it is easy.

Yes. I think we should also try to take care to get some non-English
language examples with each proposal. Japanese was mentioned here and
that would be great.

Peter - feel free to use our area of the W3C Wiki to keep drafts and
proposals - http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas - or at least link them
for others to find.

As Guha says, schema.org isn't very formalist regarding review. But
the more consensus we see around a proposal, the more sensible it
seems to us to adopt it.

cheers,

Dan