Re: proposal for new classes Activity and Action

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:47:43 +0200
To: Daniel Dulitz <daniel@google.com>, public-vocabs@w3.org
On 20 April 2012 21:39, Daniel Dulitz <daniel@google.com> wrote:
> Makes sense Danny. Please continue to monitor discussion on Action/Activity
> to make sure they'll be extensible for your use case. Others have contacted
> me offline about their desire to represent "subtasks," and the Event
> Ontology that Bob mentioned in this thread also seems to argue for having
> some kind of subEvent/subActivity relation available.

Just to drop a quick link in here - in the NoTube EU project (which I
worked on until recently too) we had a need to reflect activity
streams model into RDF. This was for some work on generating TV
recommendations based on social Web activities. There's a draft spec
at  http://xmlns.notu.be/aair/

I think the details matter less than that several of us converged on a
similar design space. I take this as a good sign...

Enjoy your weekends,

cheers,

Dan