Re: proposal for new classes Activity and Action

Makes sense Danny. Please continue to monitor discussion on Action/Activity
to make sure they'll be extensible for your use case. Others have contacted
me offline about their desire to represent "subtasks," and the Event
Ontology that Bob mentioned in this thread also seems to argue for having
some kind of subEvent/subActivity relation available.

Have a good weekend,