Re: What's the Schema for an intangible service like insurance or shipping?

From: Francisco Meza <fm.advertisingpro@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:14:03 -0800
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
I don't think they have anything regarding services. But I did see that we
can make up our own and if there are enough of us, they will support it. I
think what I am going to do is get started on it now so that when there is
a "services" schema, I'll just do a  Control Find and change them. I would
rather start and get something done than do nothing at all.