Re: What's the Schema for an intangible service like insurance or shipping?

From: Antonio Romero Vicente <anto.rome@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 00:04:41 +0100
To: Francisco Meza <fm.advertisingpro@gmail.com>
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
I believe some actions should be taken on this purpose... Some weeks ago I
commented the same thing for financial products. May be we should try to
propose some items and their properties such as interest rate, etc

--
Visita Comparativa de Bancos <http://www.comparativadebancos.com/> y
aprende a mover tu dinero