Re: Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver?

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:55:30 +0200
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: public-usable-authentication@w3.org

On 2006-06-26 07:07:45 -0700, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

> I will be at Montreal, it looks like there will be a BOF on
> WARP which has 'resistant to phishing' in the title.

I think it was renamed to "WAE", Web Authentication
Enhancements.  I understand that this will focus on some mix of
the DIX work and possible protocol enhancements that might turn
out to be useful against phishing.

In any event, to avoid potential misunderstandings: By "Bar
BOF", I mean that those of us who might attend the respective
meetings might have some drinks together.  I'm not suggesting
formal BOFs.

Regards from Brussels,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>