RE: Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver?

I will be at Montreal, it looks like there will be a BOF on WARP which has 'resistant to phishing' in the title.

I don't think that the IETF is a good place to do UI work. Plus I think that there are other more urgent priorities, like keeping the peadophiles from impersonating children on myspace that the IETF is better set up to address.