Re: Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver? or Pittsburgh?

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:32:10 -0400
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: public-usable-authentication@w3.org
I'll be at SOUPS during IETF. Phishing is a hot topic there, including a
panel and papers.
        Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
IBM Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Architecture

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Sent by: public-usable-authentication-request@w3.org
06/24/2006 04:40 AM

public-usable-authentication@w3.org
cc

Subject
Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver?

Hello,

there's a couple of events coming up where I'd suspect at least
some of you to attend:

* APWG next week in Brussels

* IETF 66 in Montreal 9-14 July

* Identity Open Space in Vancouver 20/21 July

I was wondering if a bar BOF would be in order at one or more
of these.

So, who's going, who's interested in meeting up?

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>