Re: Comments on TV Control API specification

Hi,

The references are updated based on the comments. (But for reference to ISO
639-2, I only add links to section 8.2
<http://w3c.github.io/tvapi/spec/#methods-4>, since it's not in specref DB
yet and thus cannot be auto generated in the references section.)

Thanks,
Sean Lin
Mozilla Taiwan
selin@mozilla.com