References not yet in SpecRef (was: RE: Comments on TV Control API specification)

Hi Sean,

On 2015-10-21 08:54, Sean Lin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The references are updated based on the comments. (But for reference to ISO 639-2, I only add links to section 8.2 <http://w3c.github.io/tvapi/spec/#methods-4>, since it's not in specref DB yet and thus cannot be auto generated in the references section.)

Not sure if you already submitted ISO 639-2 to the SpecRef DB and are just waiting for it to be included, but note that ReSpec has a "localBiblio" setting that is precisely designed to add references that are not in SpecRef:

http://www.w3.org/respec/ref.html#localbiblio

In your case, something like the following in ReSpec config should do the trick:

localBiblio: {
   "ISO639-2": {
     title: "Codes for the representation of names of languages -- Part 2: Alpha-3 code",
     href: "http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=4767",
     publisher:  "ISO",
     date: "22 October 1998"
   }
}

... which you can then refer to with "[[!ISO639-2]]".

Francois.