Preliminary WebVTT accessibility review

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:07:31 +0200
To: judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie, cooper@w3.org, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: "WAI Domain\"" <w3t-wai@w3.org>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Janina,

Thank you for your preliminary WebVTT accessibility review from the
HTML-A11Y Task Force about the WebVTT FPWD specification.

Silvia Pfeiffer registered these comments in the bug tracker of the Text
Tracks Community Group as mentionned in [2].

In your message dated Sat, 18 Apr 2015 [1] you write "that several
people took follow up actions to provide additional details in the next
week or so".

As of today, I am not aware of additional details sent to the TTWG.

We would really like to process the accessibility comments to finalise
our WebVTT wide review.

Could you please send those additional details ASAP?

Best,

Thierry

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Apr/0049.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Apr/0050.html