Re: Preliminary WebVTT accessibility review

Hello, Thierry:

I believe we should consider the prelimary comments I provided as PF's
comments. No one has come forward in PF with additional data. However, I
don't expect there would have been any new issues raised given our "hard
to follow" comment.

Thank you for following up, and please proceed with the comments
submitted as formalized by Silvia.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200