W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > January 2013

Re: TTWG Meeting Minutes Dec 13, 2012

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:44:01 -0500
To: "Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH)" <momartin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1357227841.3375.26.camel@chacal>
Here is a slightly better version of the transcript:

SDP-US Publication
------------------

See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp-us/Overview.html

sean: Sent a request to the chairs list.

plh: My mistake - I can not publish.
... Prepare this week.
... Publish Jan 3.

sean: Have Last Call through Jan 31.

plh: Apologize for the issue.
... Will publish as a Last Call document.

<glenn> plh, u will need to update SOTD on doc to reflect status

plh: Will update SOTD.


Second Edition
--------------

<glenn> i will be editing SE over holidays to be ready to publish a LC
in Jan

plh: People were to bring issues and resolutions for SE today Dec 13.

<glenn> haven't reviewed mike's input yet

mmartin3: We need to add information from Mike Dolan in SE first because
of link to SDP-US.

sean: No other technical issues at this point.

plh: Internal draft by Dec 20 to decide if we publish for Jan 2013.
... Edits necesary by Dec 20.

<glenn> i will attempt to do edits asap

<glenn> but i'm travelling 16-20, and doubt i will have completed by
20th

sean: If done by Dec 20, the review can start Jan 3.
... Likely won't have ready then.
... If document is ready by end of year or Jan 3 we can start review.

mmartin3: Glenn do you agree?

<glenn> i'll try to work on SE on saturday

plh: Publish in mid-Jan goal.

<glenn> mid-Jan goal sounds good

plh: We had an ASK from DECE folks.

<glenn> but i'll work on it on Saturday to get a new ED update out

sean: What is DECE need?

mmartin3: Accessible SE.
... Interest perhaps in a referenceable update.

sean: We only need a stable draft for DECE.

<glenn> btw, there were a LOT of editorial changes on SDP-US, so folks
should read carefully

Action-133?

<trackbot> ACTION-133 -- Mike Dolan to create updated template and
summary of media type record for Glenn. -- due 2012-12-13 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/133

mmartin3: Glenn can close when he has reviewed the text.
... Folks should review SDP-US given the significant structural changes
made by the editor.


TTML 1.0 Issues
---------------

None given


Other meetings?
---------------

<glenn> happy holidays!

No meetings Dec 20, 27.

Adjourn

-- 
Philippe

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 14:46 +0000, Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> I am awaiting the post from Philippe on the Dec 13 minutes. See you at 7 a.m. today Jan 3.
> 
> Summary Notes Dec 13
> ------------------------------
> Chair
>        Sean Hayes
> Present
> 	Pierre, Andreas, Sean, Philippe, Glenn, Courtney, Monica Regrets
> 	Mike
> Agenda:
> 	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Dec/0010.html
> 
> Minutes Dec 6
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Dec/0009.html
> 
> TOPIC: SDP-US Publication
> See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp-us/Overview.html
> Publish Jan 3. LC end Jan 31. Philippe will update SOTD.
> TTWG and other interested parties are encouraged to review revised document.
> 
> TOPIC: TTML 1.0 Second Edition
> Glenn work on document. At the latest we will have document ready by Jan 3.
> DECE is interested in the specification update. They publish 2nd week of Jan (info given Dec 6).
> 
> Action-133
> Glenn will review information sent by Mike Dolan and ask questions as needed.
> 
> TOPIC: TTML Issues
> None given
> 
> TOPIC: Meetings Dec 20 and 27?
> None needed
> 
> Notes Extracted
> --------------------
> [07:04] <mmartin3> zakim, list attendees [07:04] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been +49.893.aaaa, mmartin3, +1.408.771.aabb, +1.425.658.aacc, Sean, Plh, mjordan, courtney, pal, glenn [07:04] <mmartin3> Chair [07:04] <mmartin3> Sean Hayes [07:04] <mmartin3> Scribe [07:04] <mmartin3> mmartin3 [07:04] <mmartin3> TOPIC: SDP-US Publication [07:04] <mmartin3> See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp-us/Overview.html
> [07:04] <mmartin3> sean: Sent a request to the chairs list.
> [07:06] <mmartin3> plh: My mistake - I cannot publish.
> [07:06] <mmartin3> ....Prepare this week.
> [07:07] <mmartin3> ....Publish Jan 3.
> [07:07] <mmartin3> sean: Have Last Call through Jan 31.
> [07:07] <mmartin3> plh: Apologize for the issue.
> [07:08] <mmartin3> plh: Will publish as a Last Call document.
> [07:08] <glenn> plh, u will need to update SOTD on doc to reflect status [07:08] <mmartin3> plh: Will update SOTD.
> [07:08] <mmartin3> TOPIC: Second Edition [07:09] <glenn> i will be editing SE over holidays to be ready to publish a LC in Jan [07:09] <mmartin3> plh: People were to bring issues and resolutions for SE today Dec 13.
> [07:10] <glenn> haven't reviewed mike's input yet [07:10] <mmartin3> mmartin3: We need to add information from Mike Dolan in SE first because of link to SDP-US.
> [07:10] <mmartin3> sean: No other technical issues at this point.
> [07:11] <mmartin3> plh: Internal draft by Dec 20 to decide if we publish for Jan 2013.
> [07:11] <mmartin3> ...Edits necessary by Dec 20.
> [07:11] <glenn> i will attempt to do edits asap [07:11] <glenn> but i'm travelling 16-20, and doubt i will have completed by 20th [07:12] <mmartin3> sean: If done by Dec 20, the review can start Jan 3.
> [07:12] <mmartin3> ...Likely won't have ready then.
> [07:12] <mmartin3> ...If document is ready by end of year or Jan 3 we can start review.
> [07:12] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Glenn do you agree?
> [07:12] <glenn> i'll try to work on SE on saturday [07:13] <mmartin3> plh: Publish in mid-Jan goal.
> [07:13] <mmartin3> ...We had an ASK from DECE folks.
> [07:13] <glenn> mid-Jan goal sounds good [07:13] <glenn> but i'll work on it on Saturday to get a new ED update out [07:14] <mmartin3> sean: What is DECE need?
> [07:14] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Accessible SE.
> [07:15] <mmartin3> ....Interest perhaps in a referenceable update.
> [07:15] <mmartin3> sean: We only need a stable draft for DECE.
> [07:16] <glenn> btw, there were a LOT of editorial changes on SDP-US, so folks should read carefully [07:16] <mmartin3> Action-133?
> [07:16] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-133 [07:16] <@trackbot> ACTION-133 -- Mike Dolan to create updated template and summary of media type record for Glenn. -- due 2012-12-13 -- OPEN [07:16] <@trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/133
> [07:16] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Glenn can close when he has reviewed the text.
> [07:17] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Folks should review SDP-US given the significant structural changes made by the editor.
> [07:18] <mmartin3> TOPIC: TTML 1.0 Issues [07:18] <mmartin3> None given [07:18] <mmartin3> TOPIC: Other meetings?
> [07:18] <glenn> happy holidays!
> [07:18] <Zakim> -courtney
> [07:18] <Zakim> -Sean
> [07:18] <Zakim> -Plh
> [07:18] <mmartin3> No meetings Dec 20, 27.
> [07:18] <Zakim> -pal
> [07:18] <Zakim> -mjordan
> [07:18] <mmartin3> Adjourn
> [07:18] <Zakim> -glenn
> [07:18] <Zakim> -courtney.a
> [07:19] <mmartin3> trackbot, end meeting [07:19] * trackbot is ending a teleconference [07:19] <@trackbot> Zakim, list attendees [07:19] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been +49.893.aaaa, mmartin3, +1.408.771.aabb, +1.425.658.aacc, Sean, Plh, mjordan, courtney, pal, glenn [07:19] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes [07:19] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, bye [07:19] == Sean [~Sean@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"] [07:19] == pal [~pal@public.cloak] has quit ["Leaving"] [07:20] == courtney [~courtney@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"]
> 
> Monica J Martin
> Senior Program Manager
> Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. 
> A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 3 January 2013 15:44:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 3 January 2013 15:44:08 GMT