W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > January 2013

TTWG Meeting Minutes Dec 13, 2012

From: Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) <momartin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:46:21 +0000
To: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <a7f7564baf4c4f0cb8ba25da1b25c036@BY2PR03MB059.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
I am awaiting the post from Philippe on the Dec 13 minutes. See you at 7 a.m. today Jan 3.

Summary Notes Dec 13
------------------------------
Chair
       Sean Hayes
Present
	Pierre, Andreas, Sean, Philippe, Glenn, Courtney, Monica Regrets
	Mike
Agenda:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Dec/0010.html

Minutes Dec 6
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Dec/0009.html

TOPIC: SDP-US Publication
See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp-us/Overview.html
Publish Jan 3. LC end Jan 31. Philippe will update SOTD.
TTWG and other interested parties are encouraged to review revised document.

TOPIC: TTML 1.0 Second Edition
Glenn work on document. At the latest we will have document ready by Jan 3.
DECE is interested in the specification update. They publish 2nd week of Jan (info given Dec 6).

Action-133
Glenn will review information sent by Mike Dolan and ask questions as needed.

TOPIC: TTML Issues
None given

TOPIC: Meetings Dec 20 and 27?
None needed

Notes Extracted
--------------------
[07:04] <mmartin3> zakim, list attendees [07:04] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been +49.893.aaaa, mmartin3, +1.408.771.aabb, +1.425.658.aacc, Sean, Plh, mjordan, courtney, pal, glenn [07:04] <mmartin3> Chair [07:04] <mmartin3> Sean Hayes [07:04] <mmartin3> Scribe [07:04] <mmartin3> mmartin3 [07:04] <mmartin3> TOPIC: SDP-US Publication [07:04] <mmartin3> See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp-us/Overview.html
[07:04] <mmartin3> sean: Sent a request to the chairs list.
[07:06] <mmartin3> plh: My mistake - I cannot publish.
[07:06] <mmartin3> ....Prepare this week.
[07:07] <mmartin3> ....Publish Jan 3.
[07:07] <mmartin3> sean: Have Last Call through Jan 31.
[07:07] <mmartin3> plh: Apologize for the issue.
[07:08] <mmartin3> plh: Will publish as a Last Call document.
[07:08] <glenn> plh, u will need to update SOTD on doc to reflect status [07:08] <mmartin3> plh: Will update SOTD.
[07:08] <mmartin3> TOPIC: Second Edition [07:09] <glenn> i will be editing SE over holidays to be ready to publish a LC in Jan [07:09] <mmartin3> plh: People were to bring issues and resolutions for SE today Dec 13.
[07:10] <glenn> haven't reviewed mike's input yet [07:10] <mmartin3> mmartin3: We need to add information from Mike Dolan in SE first because of link to SDP-US.
[07:10] <mmartin3> sean: No other technical issues at this point.
[07:11] <mmartin3> plh: Internal draft by Dec 20 to decide if we publish for Jan 2013.
[07:11] <mmartin3> ...Edits necessary by Dec 20.
[07:11] <glenn> i will attempt to do edits asap [07:11] <glenn> but i'm travelling 16-20, and doubt i will have completed by 20th [07:12] <mmartin3> sean: If done by Dec 20, the review can start Jan 3.
[07:12] <mmartin3> ...Likely won't have ready then.
[07:12] <mmartin3> ...If document is ready by end of year or Jan 3 we can start review.
[07:12] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Glenn do you agree?
[07:12] <glenn> i'll try to work on SE on saturday [07:13] <mmartin3> plh: Publish in mid-Jan goal.
[07:13] <mmartin3> ...We had an ASK from DECE folks.
[07:13] <glenn> mid-Jan goal sounds good [07:13] <glenn> but i'll work on it on Saturday to get a new ED update out [07:14] <mmartin3> sean: What is DECE need?
[07:14] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Accessible SE.
[07:15] <mmartin3> ....Interest perhaps in a referenceable update.
[07:15] <mmartin3> sean: We only need a stable draft for DECE.
[07:16] <glenn> btw, there were a LOT of editorial changes on SDP-US, so folks should read carefully [07:16] <mmartin3> Action-133?
[07:16] * trackbot getting information on ACTION-133 [07:16] <@trackbot> ACTION-133 -- Mike Dolan to create updated template and summary of media type record for Glenn. -- due 2012-12-13 -- OPEN [07:16] <@trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/133
[07:16] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Glenn can close when he has reviewed the text.
[07:17] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Folks should review SDP-US given the significant structural changes made by the editor.
[07:18] <mmartin3> TOPIC: TTML 1.0 Issues [07:18] <mmartin3> None given [07:18] <mmartin3> TOPIC: Other meetings?
[07:18] <glenn> happy holidays!
[07:18] <Zakim> -courtney
[07:18] <Zakim> -Sean
[07:18] <Zakim> -Plh
[07:18] <mmartin3> No meetings Dec 20, 27.
[07:18] <Zakim> -pal
[07:18] <Zakim> -mjordan
[07:18] <mmartin3> Adjourn
[07:18] <Zakim> -glenn
[07:18] <Zakim> -courtney.a
[07:19] <mmartin3> trackbot, end meeting [07:19] * trackbot is ending a teleconference [07:19] <@trackbot> Zakim, list attendees [07:19] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been +49.893.aaaa, mmartin3, +1.408.771.aabb, +1.425.658.aacc, Sean, Plh, mjordan, courtney, pal, glenn [07:19] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes [07:19] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, bye [07:19] == Sean [~Sean@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"] [07:19] == pal [~pal@public.cloak] has quit ["Leaving"] [07:20] == courtney [~courtney@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"]

Monica J Martin
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. 
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation
Received on Thursday, 3 January 2013 14:48:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 3 January 2013 14:48:53 GMT