From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glenn A. Adams
Sent: 17 April 2009 10:28 AM
To: Public TTWG List
Subject: broken test suite - tts: namespace value

I am presently verifying the current test suite against the XFSI dfxpvw application, and I noticed that every test file is broken in that it uses an undefined namespace value for the tts: prefix. There is only one correct namespace value according the specification, and that is "http://www.w3.org/2006/10/ttaf1#style". I am fixing this problem in my local copy of test suite so I can run the tests.

But this needs to get fixed ASAP in the test suites so we don't propagate incorrect implementations.

G.