broken test suite - tts: namespace value

From: Glenn A. Adams <gadams@xfsi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:28:00 +0800
To: Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

I am presently verifying the current test suite against the XFSI dfxpvw
application, and I noticed that every test file is broken in that it uses an
undefined namespace value for the tts: prefix. There is only one correct
namespace value according the specification, and that is
³http://www.w3.org/2006/10/ttaf1#style². I am fixing this problem in my
local copy of test suite so I can run the tests.

But this needs to get fixed ASAP in the test suites so we donıt propagate
incorrect implementations.

G.