Re: sample tests [and framework]

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 10:44 -0500, geoff freed wrote:
> > I started to include some of the examples from the specification as
> > well. It would be nice if the examples in the specification can work
> > as-is if the feature is supported.
> >
> > Some issues we face, among others, with regards to the implementation:
> > - no support for xml:id
> >  We know that one already.
>
> Sight change-- future releases of NCAM's CCforFlash and the ccPlayer
> will support both id and xml:id.  The next software update will be in
> a few weeks.

That's a good news. I also encourage you to look at the tests that I
wrote since I ran into some issues with the ccPlayer...

It would be good to know from Andrew where their player stands on xml:id
now.

> > btw, I also have a small web application that will take those tests
> > and
> > display them in the NCAM and JW Player implementations. It also allows
> > one to generate a report as well. If folks are interested and no one
> > objects, I'm happy to commit this framework as well. I'm also happy to
> > integrate other implementations as well, based on an implementation
> > example running in a Web page.
>
> Sounds worthwhile.  Can you send a pointer to an example?

I attached the framework to this message.
1. Unzip
2. copy the ccPlayer.swf (and player.swf from JWP if you want to) in
testsuite/web-framework
  (I didn't include them because of possible licensing issues)
3. open testsuite/web-framework/START.html into your favorite browser.
Hopefully, it will work (I tested it with a few web browsers but one
never know...). Feedback is welcome of course.

Philippe