RE: TT and subtitling

From: Glenn A. Adams <glenn@xfsi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:50:55 -0500
To: <Johnb@screen.subtitling.com>, <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Cc: <public-tt@w3.org>

Well, at least for the purpose of defining requirements, I believe
the distinction provides additional insight. I'm not prepared to argue
either way for the inclusion of formal definitions in the ultimate
product of the group; however, my inclination would be to provide
at least an informative glossary where we make the distinction apparent.

G.