Call for Objections on ISSUE-151

From: Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:50:33 -0500
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
We're announcing the Call for Objections on ISSUE-151 (User Agent Requirement to Handle Exceptions).  Responses are due two weeks from today (January 22); please let me know if you have any questions or detect any errors in the submission form.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-exception-151/

(We're postponing the CfO on the related ISSUE-153 until next week per discussion on the call today.  Thanks again for working on these textual proposals!)

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology
tel 202.407.8812