Re: Cambridge Face-to-Face begins mid-day Monday

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:56:57 -0500
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net>
On 2013-02-07, at 18:09 -0500, Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net> wrote:

> -The start of the conference will be moved back to 12:15 p.m. eastern on Monday.  This allows more stakeholders to arrive, and arrive safely, in time for the meeting. Lunch will be servedbeginning at 11:30 a.m.

Those of you who might be there early on Monday morning would be welcome to use the main meeting room as a work space before the meeting starts -- or to mingle and chat.  There's high-bandwidth open wifi available.

The main meeting room is the "Star" conference room at Stata Center, room 32- D463; we expect to have signage up to point you at the room.

Floor plan attached.