De : Thomas Roessler [mailto:tlr@w3.org]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 février 2013 15:57
À : Peter Swire
Cc : public-tracking@w3.org
Objet : Re: Cambridge Face-to-Face begins mid-day Monday

On 2013-02-07, at 18:09 -0500, Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net<mailto:peter@peterswire.net>> wrote:

-The start of the conference will be moved back to 12:15 p.m. eastern on Monday.  This allows more stakeholders to arrive, and arrive safely, in time for the meeting. Lunch will be servedbeginning at 11:30 a.m.

Those of you who might be there early on Monday morning would be welcome to use the main meeting room as a work space before the meeting starts -- or to mingle and chat.  There's high-bandwidth open wifi available.

The main meeting room is the "Star" conference room at Stata Center, room 32- D463; we expect to have signage up to point you at the room.

Floor plan attached.

[cid:image002.png@01CE061D.D4B08700]