Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

I can't speak for John, but I asked my question of Chris because I was
under the impression that Chris (and possibly others) believe that the MRC
documents are relevant to this group's discussion.   If that is not the
case, and there is general agreement that the MRC documents are not
relevant to this group's work, I would be only too happy to see this thread
end.