Re: Proposed definitions of Share and Collect

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: Re: Proposed definitions of Share and Collect
Datum: 2012-10-24 13:39
Afzender: Rob van Eijk <rob@blaeu.com>
Ontvanger: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Antwoord-aan: <rob@blaeu.com>

I think we don't, but the definition of shared reads now as: A party
"shares" data if it transfers or provides a copy of data that it has
received and stored for more than a transient period.(collected) to any
other party. I see a possible caveat in 'AND stored for more than a
transient period', for realtime (put aside network latency) may not
include that condition.

Taken your comment into account, I think it may be important to add
this as non-normatieve text to the definition.

Rob