Re: Proposed definitions of Share and Collect

Rob,

thanks for the comment. Our proposal says "transfer or copy". Even
for real time, data is transferred. And it is legally established
since a long time that even an ephemeral copy for real time is a
copy (for the purpose of IPR). So why would we have a different view
here?

Rigo