Re: Third-Party Web Tracking: Policy and Technology Paper outlining harms of tracking

Hi Alan,

I am contributing to the creation of a global meaningful DNT for both
sides of the atlantic. I trust you have read yesterday's speech of mrs.
Kroes on Do Not Track.

I have been looking at ISSUE45 as well and expressed both hope and
concern
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Sep/0061.html).

Maybe we need the regulatory hook to make DNT useful, granular and
valuable, maybe not. In the end, the W3C standardisation process of DNT
should give rise to technical building blocks to solve a global problem.

Rob